Saturday, September 22, 2012

Friends+Laughter = Perfect Friday! :D


Having my Vacation Leave on a Friday didn’t stop me from going out with friends to laugh, smile, giggle, and have fun. We decided to have dinner in Dong Juan (Gaisano Tabunok) since it’s a day before Patricia’s birthday. Yes, Dong Juan now has a branch in Cebu’s Southern part and that actually is a “big grin” for us. Yaey for it! Now we don’t have to go to the busy city to have good food.

Patricia and I arrived first so we took the chance to stroll and do some window shopping in Gaisano’s Department Store. It’s actually her birthday today (September 22) and I haven’t bought her a gift ahead of time so I bought her one while we were eyeing for clothes. I know I suck at doing surprises. HEEHEE. But I’m glad my bestfriend likes my gift (Of course, she got to choose them. HAHAHA).

The skirt spells PAT and blue is its perfect pair! :D

Dale and Mary Ann were already in Dong Juan when we got into the place. I haven’t seen Dale for quite a long time. I think the last time I saw her was in High School, so that’s like 7 years ago? HAHA. I miss my Momi Dale and it was great seeing her again. Patricia, Maimai, and I often hang-out and it was great that Dale, Mary Ann, and Belle Mae were able to join this time. Friends-not-seeing-each-other-for-a-year means a lot of catching up and God WE TALK LIKE WE OWN THE PLACE. HAHAHA! Well, we talk a lot and we eat a lot – that’s us. HEEHEE.

(TOP L-R) Dong Juan Cheeseburger, Mozzarella Sticks 
(BOTTOM L-R) Fish and Fries, Dong Juan's Cheese and Garlic

(L-R) Gambas Al Ajillo Pasta, Linguini Carbonara, Linguini Meatballs

(L-R) Belle Mae, Dale, Pat, Meee, Maimai, Mary Ann

The Aftermath. WE NOT SO HUNGRY. :D

Dong Juan closes at 10pm so we moved to AMARE, a coffee shop in Lawaan. Patricia, Maimai, and I usually spend our “blabber” moments in AMARE because the place is not crowded at all and it’s very homey, the place is very accessible – it’s 15 minutes from our place, their coffee’s oh-so-good and you don’t have to spend a 150peso for it! YAEY for yummy and affordable coffee! :D

I love my Caramel Macchiato! :D

If I have to blog about everything that we did and talked today, I think it will take me an hour to narrate everything. HAHA. Plus, they’ll kill me if I spill them secrets out. HAHA. All in all, nothing beats a good laugh with great friends! TEEHEE. :D

Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment