Sunday, September 9, 2012

At The Pantry for our Itinerary Planning


Maiza, Louwill, Agnes, Melody, and I met last night at The Pantry to plan our trip this November. I got to the place last because I overslept in the afternoon. HEHE. So when I got to the place, the girls have already made their orders for dinner. Yes, we had sandwiches for dinner. HAHA. Louwill and I shared the Monte Carlo sandwich which was great with mustard and ketchup. I forgot what Agnes, Mel, and Maiza had since I was so hungry to check :D. Overall, I think the food was great, but I don’t think Agnes found her sandwich good because she was having a hard time swallowing the veggies in it. See the picture below?  HAHA

What's left of Agnes' attempt to Healthy Living. HEEHEE

So after our stomachs settled down, we started planning our Itinerary for our 5-day trip this November to Manila. Coming up with the Itinerary for a 5-day trip isn’t that easy after all T__T. Anyways, we came up with Zambales and Subic in our list. After a while, the girls got tired of thinking which place to go where we can do a lot of things during the trip, so we ordered our dessert to freshen up our brains. ICE CREAM!

 Maiza, Mel, and Agnes

DESSERT! 
Left: Kasoy, Green Tea, and Chocolate Mint
Right: Vanilla, Mango, and Cocolate

Basically, our meeting ended up with the decision of recreating or re-planning what we have come up with. HAHA. But anyways, the night still ended great and I missed the CHINATOWN EXTENDED girls. I haven’t taken a picture of us five since we got that really busy with brainstorming. HEHE. :) 

Sorry, Red Velvets. I can't have you for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment