Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dreaming the same dream


Lately, I've been dreaming the same dream at night. It was heartwarming and it’s the kind of dream that makes you weak, makes you put your guards down, makes you fall, breaks you, and makes you cry for happiness. I remember the first time dreaming that dream, I felt so sad when I woke up because I realized it wasn’t really the reality. The second time was worst, because it was like Inception, a dream within a dream. So this “happy moment” happened in my dream and my mind got worried that everything might just be a dream.  But then in my dream, I thought I woke up from it and I thought I was no longer dreaming and this “happy moment” happened again just for me to realize that I was still in my sleep.

“A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true
-Cinderella-

No comments:

Post a Comment