Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Christmas Wish

Just a month more and we will be teasing the season to be jolly, and I have all the reasons to get all excited for Christmas 2013. Books! Yes, books. They are always on my wishlist and I just can't wait indulging and losing myself again in my make-believe reality. :D

So for this coming Christmas, I really want to get a boxed-set of Cindy Williams Chima's THE SEVEN REALMS and Jackson Pearce's FAIRY-TALE INSPIRED BOOKS. Oh! I really get all giddy with excitement for these babies. :D

Cindy William Chima's THE SEVEN REALMS
Left to Right: The Gray Wolf Throne, The Exiled Queen, The Demon King, The Crimson Crown
(book 5 will be released next year)

Jackson Pearce's FAIRY-TALE INSPIRED BOOKS
Left to Right: Sisters Red (for Red Riding Hood), Sweetly (for Hansel and Gretel), Fathomless (for Little Mermaid), Cold Spell (for The Snow Queen)

No comments:

Post a Comment